Yuurijot3.blogspot..com Your message
.Im Orisa welcome to 1st site of Yuuri chan aka Orisa Yuuri diambil dari yuu::Yuuri ri::Ori
♥_ pRofiLe ;
→ DiaRieS _♥
_ TagB♥arD ;
[x] BackExiTs_
♥_ eXtRas ;
Hi_Welcome!
visiting to my blog ;
Well,i to dream
++ mbuakakakaka!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
*smile*
about.Me
name :: Orisa Paramiga Ladistra Ori gender :: Female
age :: 14yearsold
d.o.b. :: Jakarta, 10 Oct 1993
location :: Indonesia, of course religion :: Moslem
Loves
+ I Loves hey!Say!JUMP + I Loves Yamada + I Love Yuuri + I Loves My family + I Loves S U J U
Dislikes
- Devil
- Alone
- all relating to man who pretend to know
Wishlist
* All CD of Hey!say!Jump
my.Diary
_ Kamis, 12 Juni 2008 ;
moshi moshi....... waatashi wa Orichan desu.. tanggal lahir: 10/10/1993 sekolah:smpn 49
hobby:browsing,main..... fav band: HEY! SAY!JUMP, HEY! SAY1 7 SUPER JUNOIR,DBSK,SNSD,WONDER GIRL ARTIS FAV:YAMADA RYOSUKE AI SHITERU,,,,